This year we will honor for following Awards recipients:
• $1,000 each to four students in the Department of Theatre
• $1,000 each to four students in the Department of Music
• $1,000 each to four students in the Department of Art
• The Eleanor Baxter and Dorothy Fabricant Award for Music ($1,000) in honor of our two special members who started Arts Council's The Music Shoppe
• The Matador Community Credit Union Award for Student Projects ($1,000) in honor of the Credit Union's generous support of the Arts Council this past year.
* Private Award by member Amy Sosa to a Theatre Student
* Private Award by the children of Angelina Kasza to an Art Student in memory of their mother and father.
The Awards Ceremony will be followed by the induction of the 2015-2016 Executive Board of Directors by Jay Kvapil, Dean of the Mike Curb College of Arts, Media, and Communication.
9725 Reseda Blvd
Northridge, CA 91324
$25 per person. Lunch includes salad, choice of three entrees, dessert and beverages.
Please bring your check to a meeting or contact Barbara Terry (see Membership Booklet).
Many thanks to Awards Chair, Diane Sulka.